OT: LaTeX problem w/ upside-down slides

(I apologize for the off-topic post but I know there are LaTeX users
around and this is a bit of an emergency.)

Help! I haven't used the seminar package for a year or so; now, when
creating the slides for a class lecture tomorrow, suddenly all slides
come out upside-down. This happens with using latex->dvips->ps2pdf or
latex->dvipdf.  Using pdflatex generates non-landscape slides in a
corner of the page.

I know this didn't happen before, even on the same computer. Any
advice?

Thanks.

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu