make CD of only newest 3 months of sid

Dear Debian Sirs, a few months ago I want to town and my friend made
me 10 cd's: _Sid_ - fsn.hu unofficial i386 Binary (20021010)]

Now if I go to town again can I say, have him use the "jigdo"
mechanism to make just a few cd's that hold only the changes to sid
since 20021010, avoiding the embarrassment of having him do the whole
job over?

Or maybe make some kind of custom CD of anything in sid newer than
20021009?

It seems any of these would me more trouble than having him burn me a
whole new set.  Or maybe I should just keep my mouth shut and not ask
for an update until say 6 months have passed... ah, the luck of the
piddly modem user.  (BTW, I would use apt-cdrom on the update CD, that
is no problem, I can handle that.)
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780