Print queue manager

Hello!
I'm looking for a GUI frontend to manage lpr-ppd queues. Printop seems a bit too primitive, and I can't get it working right.

What I need is basically a tool which is able to cancel jobs as normal user. Only one printer is used. And it should be easy to use (unfortunately, I'm not the only one who uses it).

Any ideas? I'm running Gnome so GTK is always nice.

Also, I'm interested in the differeces between spooling systems, lpr, lprng and lpr-ppd. And what about cups...? I have printing working fine with lpr-ppd so it's not a big deal.

Thanks for any help!

/johan

--
Johan Ehnberg