Re: avi, mpeg

Hi,

I'm running testing so I added

deb http://marillat.free.fr/ testing main

to my sources.list.
Checked out what's in there (lots of neat looking stuff) and tried to
get some of it with dselect (after updating).
updating claims success regarding that site but in dselect *select* the
apps just don't show up.

any clues?

Lukas

--- "Sridhar M.A." <mas@uomphysics.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 06:29:32PM +0800, Elijah wrote:
>    >
>    > I'm having problems installing mplayer on my debian, does that
> command
>    > up there ^ be enough to compile and create a deb? will I still
> need
>    > dependencies like the mplayers in the apt sources? eg.
> libvidencore0
>    >
> I think you need the dev version of the above packages. Before you
> compile your own, have you tried the precompiled versions of mplayer
> from Christian Marillat's site? He has all the dependent packages
> there.
> Check out:
>
>    http://marillat.free.fr/
>
> Alternately, you can add the following line to your apt/sources.list
>
>    deb http://marillat.free.fr/ testing main
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Sridhar M.A.
>
> There's no such thing as a free lunch.
> 		-- Milton Friendman
>

> --

=====
    ** lukaslatz@yahoo.com    m. +31 (0) 6  19544439 **
    **                        t. +31 (0) 10 418 2023 **
    ** philips willemstraat 14B2   3051 PP rotterdam **
    ** IT'S A MAN'S WORLD DESIGNING TACKY INTERFACES **
    **         http://www.bambleweeny.com            **