Re: avi, mpeg

heya,

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 06:29:32PM +0800, Elijah wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm having problems installing mplayer on my debian, does that command
> up there ^ be enough to compile and create a deb? will I still need
> dependencies like the mplayers in the apt sources? eg. libvidencore0

you know, i honestly don't remember, and unfortunately don't have access
to the box i have it on because i'm 3000 miles away and there was a
power outage a week or two ago :)

i say give it a try, and if it doesn't work, you'll probably know why.
in that case try installing the -dev versions of whatever libs mplayer
needs and then debian/rules binary again, and if still that doesn't work,
try the pre-compiled .deb binaries like other folks suggested as a
last resort.

hth
	sean