Re: console messages flit by too fast

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 01:57:17AM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> I can't believe this is still not solved.  I boot the system.  I see
> some ominous warnings. They scroll by so fast and are gone.

Yeah, every bug report you file must be dealt with as an emergency even
if it really requires a redesign of the initscript system to do it
properly. (Hint: people are working on it, but it's not easy.)

Sarcastic comments like "I can't believe this is still not solved" about
this kind of thing will not motivate anyone to work on it, especially
when Ctrl-S Shift-PgUp is an easy workaround. Sorry.