Re: Broadcom 10/100 Mbps drivers on Asus A7V8X

* Hanasaki JiJi (hanasaki@hanaden.com) said:
> Does woody / sarge support the ASUS A7V8X with KT400 chips and
> Broadcom10/100 onboard Chip?  If not, any way to support it?

Woody doesn't.

There is a driver you can download from asus I think, google for it.
That is for 2.4.  The current 2.5 kernels support it but are still in
development. I don't know if the latest patched 2.4s support it, but the
driver online seems good. The file I have is 4401_653.zip (descriptive
name no?), I think I got it from the asus ftp site.

Nacho