Re: Proftp behind firewall problem solved

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 03:28:54PM +0000, Pigeon wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 05:44:45AM -0800, Michael Olds wrote:
> >
> > Sorry if my reply went directly to you. I am not really in the "list"
> > habit...what usually happens is that I hit "Reply" in stead of "Reply to
> > All"
>
> My program for handling incoming list digests and bursting them into
> separate messages inserts a "Reply-To: listname@list.address" header
> in each message, so I can just hit r in mutt and it goes to the list
> address without further ado.

Mutt also has excellent list handling built in, which is part of the
reason it's so popular around here.  Add this line to your ~/.muttrc and
you can use the list-reply function (bound to 'L' by default) to reply
to mailing lists.  It takes into account Mail-Followup-To: as well.

subscribe debian-user@lists.debian.org

-rob