Re: Help configuring old mozilla compile

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 10:46:58AM +1100, John Griffiths wrote:
> Phoenix
>
> it's light, it's fast, it's *just* a browser, its moz/gecko based.
>
> only at 0.4 but even here in windows land it's what we've waited these long
> years for

Thanks. I downloaded it, and followed the installation instructions
from the website, which basically say unzip it into any old directory
and it'll work.

Not so. It moans that it can't find a file - the C shared library,
which is sitting there in /usr/lib where it should be, and I think I'd
know if it was missing. It doesn't tell me what directory it was
looking for the file in.

Any ideas how to stop this, or even better, where's the source code?

Pigeon