Updates to Sarge?

Is it just me and my choice of mirrors, or have the number of packages
moving from Sid to Sarge fallen off recently due to some dependency on
Sid blocking moves? I have had virtually no updated packages since the
Twente fire, and it happens that many of the servers I use are in Europe
(something to do with running apt-spy when it is the middle of the night
there,) but I am also aware of a libc update in Sid that could be
blocking many packages moving.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org