Re: netscape not in unstable

Hi guys (in the gender-inclusive sense) & Rob,

who did notith Flamebait nor Troll as below....  ;-)

Verily, did Netscape say to Microsoft, "stuff you mate!"

While the later hath won many battles, the war continuesith & AOL/Netscape *fund* (kudos hereabouts!) both Mozilla & Netscape 7.x.

Netscape 7 series does include some fluff, but I like the added in Java, flash, spell checker & this may sound quaint; but I have grown somewhat attached to this old beastie, as we have been together since about 1994 & that is a long term relationship!

The only thing I wish it had, was a pop-up killer.

But if you know what I am saying, I am kind of fast on the draw of a mouse, partner *tumbled weeds are seen blowing behind the lone gunman, deep in the heart of Texas*

If some of this makes sense, I hope it answers your question?

*BFN*

Greek Geek  :-)

I know you think you have won, Mr Gates. So did the Trojan's & my ancestors dealt with them & we shall deal with you. --GG, on Debian Linux.