unsubscribe

debian-user-digest Digest				Volume 2002 : Issue 597

Today's Topics:
  Re: konqueror(kde2.2)                 [ Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net> ]
  Re: alsa output plugin for realplaye  [ Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net> ]
  Re: Installing X window               [ Irvine Russell <pd3@luukku.com> ]
  Re: Questions about mirror'ing a web  [ Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> ]
  Re: i always end-up in frame buffer   [ Matthias Hentges <eebe@gmx.net> ]
  Re: i always end-up in frame buffer   [ Sandip P Deshmukh <deshmukh@escorts ]
  Re: HP Laserjet 1200 series (print c  [ Jan Krupa <krupa@alpha.sggw.waw.pl> ]
  Re: KMAIL                             [ "W. Paul Mills" <Paul-NOT@Mills-USA ]
  Consquences of changing hostname      [ Robert Ian Smit <robian@wanadoo.nl> ]
  Re: i always end-up in frame buffer   [ Derek Gladding <derek_gladding@alta ]
  Re: GNU-LINUX Installation!           [ "Arthur H. Johnson II" <arthur@usol ]
  Re: i always end-up in frame buffer   [ Derek Gladding <derek_gladding@alta ]
  Re: Consquences of changing hostname  [ Nicos Gollan <gtdev@spearhead.de> ]
  [Proftpd] failed binding 0.0.0.0      [ Wanou <wanou@coloc.homelinux.org> ]
  Re: Diald problems ... continued ...  [ John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> ]
  Re: i always end-up in frame buffer   [ Olivier Esser <ol.esser@belgacom.ne ]
  Open Source file delivery for apache  [ Lukas Ruf <ruf@rawip.org> ]
  Upgrade source package confusion      [ Robert Ian Smit <robian@wanadoo.nl> ]
  Re: Open Source file delivery for ap  [ Robert Ian Smit <robian@wanadoo.nl> ]
  Re: Open Source file delivery for ap  [ Lukas Ruf <ruf@rawip.org> ]

Re: konqueror(kde2.2)
From:
Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:44:26 +1100
To:
debian-user@lists.debian.org

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 01:56:13AM -0500, Travis Crump wrote:

Do you have non-us in your sources.list?  Though come to think of it,
why is it still in non-us?  mozilla-psm isn't...

Packages don't automagically move into main from non-us, it takes a
specific change by the maintainer.  I'm guessing no onw got round to it
before woody was released...

-rob

Re: alsa output plugin for realplayer