apt-get dist-upgrade stopped working

Hi Guys,

This week I decided to reinstall my pc for the 7th time this week.
Installed Debian 3.0r0 Woody from ftp.debian.org

Selected via Tasksel the following items:
x-windows-system
development C++

Works ok also.

after that I changed /etc/apt/sources.list to use the unstable branche

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

The method I describe worked fine for me the last few months. Suddenly something happened.
I get dep errors about libc6 and libcompat.

Does someone no what could be the cause of this ? Last week it worked for at least 6 times. Now it suddenly doesn't.

thanks in advance.