pptpd and MPPE encrypt

Hello list,

I installed pptpd 1.1.2-1.2 on Woody and patched the linux kernel as
well as pptpd to support MPPE encryption. The following is my
pptpd-options file:

home:/home/pahud# grep -v ^# /etc/ppp/pptpd-options  | grep -v ^$
debug
name pptp
domain ezplay.tv
auth
-chap
-chapms
+chapms-v2
mppe-40
mppe-128
mppe-stateless
netmask 255.255.255.255
proxyarp
lock

When my Windows client connect the pptpd, I use sniffit to capture the
packet data on device ppp0 of the pptpd server. The sniffit shows the
cleartext data.  Is there anything wrong? How can I ensure the PPTP
encrypts all of the transfering data with MPPE?

--
Patrick Hsieh<pahud@ezplay.tv>
GnuPG Pubilc Key at http://www.ezplay.tv/~pahud/pahudatezplay.pubkey