Re: Resetting Cron

hiya,

cron jobs are also/actually? stored in /var/spool/cron/*, have you looked
in there?   i'm not familiar with how cron runs on debian, but on systems
that strictly use /var/spool/cron, cron doesn't notice if you change the
textfile without telling it (which is why the manpage says to edit
crontabs with crontab -e).  also, have you tried /etc/init.d/cron reload?

hth
--sean