Re: X 4.2 problems ("out of range") with Matrox G450

On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 06:26:09 +0000 (UTC)
Faheem Mitha <faheem@email.unc.edu> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that shortly previous to this I had started having
> tracking problems with my Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer mouse. It
> would occasionally freeze or not track properly. I was puzzled by
> this, but now it seems possible, even likely, that this was part of
> the 4.2 problem, since it now appears to be fine.

Judging from the bug report, you don't have the right mouse entry in the
config file.  I have the same hardware as you and I have:-

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "Explorer PS/2"       <==============