Re: Microsoft's plans to kill open source: TCPA

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 01:17:28PM +1100, David Pastern wrote:
> Yes my comments were a rant if you want to look at that (hell I think I
> actually said that in the post in jest).  If you want to call it fanatacism
> so be it.  It's people that sit on their bums and cop it sweet and don't
> complain that ruin it for the rest of us that oppose unfair changes.
> Unfortunately humans are lazy, and most don't give a rats arse about
> anything other than themselves.

Why, thank you so much. I generally don't complain publicly about this
sort of thing, and don't propose to change that because I'm no good at
it and would generally just be counter-productive. I take offence at the
suggestion that I'm "[sitting] on my bum"; if you like you can just
uninstall anything I've been involved with.

(Yes, I know, this is also a mini-rant. It's late at night, so there.)