Re: Debian GNU/LInux 3.0 - Win4Lin 4.0

--

FWIW - I've been running Win4Lin on Debian (Unstable) for close to a
year with very few problems.  I build my own kernels.  It hasn't been

Performance is good.  Display is a little flickery.  Almost all my
applications work.  The main downside is that you're running a Win9x
version, which suck even without Win4Lin and Linux mixed in.  VMWare
allows you to run more solid Windows versions, at a huge performance
or hardware upgrade cost.

Netraverse's support has also been very good.  I heartily recommend
Win4Lin if you're willing to rough it with kernel building.

Cheers,
Steve

 Steve Cooper          Redmond, WA