Re: hey a hat trick of online bitching by me ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: David Pastern <david@scsenterprises.com.au>
Subject: hey a hat trick of online bitching by me ;-)

> Oh i'm on a roll, call it a hat trick ;-)
>
> This site article rocks:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=528&u=/ap/20021031/ap_o
n_hi
> _te/reporting_hackers&printer=1
>
> Another idea of control gone wrong.  Hell - if I own shares in a
company I
> sure as hell want to know if it fucks up on security and gets hacked.
> should have that right as a paying consumer, but again the US
government
> says I don't (well if I lived in USA that is - thank fuck I don't).
>
> Question:  How do dickheads end up in government as politicicans
> (supposedly) serving the public?
>
> Dave

Because the qualities needed to succeed in politics can be simply
defined as "being an asshole". If at first you don't succeed, be a
bigger asshole.

Those who most want power are, ipso facto, those least qualified to
wield it. (from the point of view of everyone else)

Aren't we simply going to see loads more websites in ex-Iron Curtain
countries bristling with anti-Microfots cracks etc.?

Pigeon