Re: Shared Calendars with Linux

hi ya mikael

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Mikael Jirari wrote:

> Does anyone have already implemented shared calendars on a linux box ? Do
> anyone knows packages that could correspond to this functionality ?

xaminian comes to my cloudy mind..

> For mails antivirus should I consider a commercial product or a free product
> ? are free product the same (or almost) as the commercial ones ?

free is better ...
	- you get to ask lots o people the same qustions and get
	lots o answers ( for free )

	- commercical producs... you get to ask one tech support
	person for their answer... and who knows when you will
	the the answer... sometimes right... sometimes not the
	right answer

spam is biggger problem in terms of occurances  than virii
but virus is a bigger problem when it bites/hits ya

which do you wanna do first

anti-spam -- mta specific features
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/antispam.gwif.html

anti-virus
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/antivirus.gwif.html

c ya
alvin

> ps : I'll try pptp later because it seems quite complicated

much simpler than the antivirus/antispam problems...