Re: Microsoft's plans to kill open source: TCPA

Hi Hauke:

Even I did not know about this I am not surprised, day after day governments and big companys try to control us more
and more.

Reading about it i found in every paragraph violation of our privacy rights.

They are planning to gain a lot of space by this move, but is in our hands to fight inch by inch.

Our virtual freedom is in danger since Internet started to be what is now.

Chainy.