Address rewriting and FQDN

For the moment, /etc/mailname is set to "ay" on my machine. But the
message-id generated by the "bug" utility doesn't have a FQDN. I tried
to set it to "ay.vinc17.org", but address rewriting doesn't work any
longer (vinc17.org is a domain I own, but ay.vinc17.org doesn't
correspond to any machine really). What can I do?

Also note that some other programs like Mutt won't take /etc/mailname
into account, and address rewriting should still work with "ay" for
these programs.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International