Re: Zapping's sound no longer works after a power outage

On 2002.11.02 05:07 Michael Waters wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. As it happens, I did not have gmix installed so I installed it. But the real problem turned out to be a little more fundamental than that. Like most folks I imagine the back of my PC is a rats nest of cables and jacks somehow the audio cable had been pulled out. The power outage was a red-herring.

Thanks anyway
Regards

Hi,  have you tried opening up a mixer program like aumix, gmix,
kmix... and see if maybe the line-in volume got messed up with the
power failure.