Debian Pronunciation

I know that this question its already in the Debian FAQ, but to me as a non
native speaker its a little hard to imagine the exact pronunciation.

Anybody have or know were can I get an ogg or mp3 file with the correct
pronunciation.

I think that its a good idea create a web site with all the correct
pronunciations of the software names and technical words in ogg format, dont
you think so? ok that was a little off-topic, just an idea that comes to my
mind :-)

Thanks!

--
Romel R. Sandoval Palomo