Compaq Insight Manager, resp. Health and Wellness Monitoring on a debian Box

Hi

Does per chance anybody know if the compaq insight manager client agents run on a debian woody box? I found drivers for Red Hat, SuSE and so on, but Debian is not on the list of Compaq's supported plattforms.

As we got quite a lot of Compaq Servers we're monitoring via Compaq's Insight Manager, it would be fine if we could do this with our debian boxes as well.

All I found were binary packages for different distributions. Is there source code avaiable? Esp. for those kernel modules, if required.

Any hint would be appreciated.

Please put me CC on the answer as I'm not subscribed to this list (too much traffic)

Marcel

--

Marcel Weber  - mmweber@ncpro.com

PGP/GPG Key:  http://www.ncpro.com/GPG/mmweber-at-ncpro-com.asc