Re: How do I start a X session on another machine

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 10:10:23PM +0100, Andrew Lindley wrote:
> I have 2 machines running Woody and not enough desk space for both
> screens and keyboards. I'd  like to be able to run X sessions on both
> machines from only one of the machines.

Are you sure that you can't squeeze the two monitors in?

If you can, then you should be able to only use one keyboard/mouse by
using x2x - when the pointer runs off the edge on one, it appears on the
other ... cool stuff

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl@jorgensen.com