Re: woody update (r1)?

Please refer to http://master.debian.org/~joey/3.0r1/

> Is there going to be a single cd-image that would contain only those
> updated packages in addition to the usual cd-image set?

There's been such an update CD for late potato updates iirc, so I guess
that there'll be a similar CD for woody updates as well.  However, you
should probably ask that question on the debian-cd list instead.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessarily a good idea.