Re: galeon crashes on pasting (was: galeon and its problems)

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 10:38:28PM +1000, Rob Weir wrote......

> On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 11:35:28AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> > also sprach Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net> [2002.10.03.0553 +0200]:
> > > Galeon doesn't crash for me with this particular trick, but it does seem
> > > quite unstable for me in general.  Visiting k5, for example, always
> > > results in a crash.  Other sites seem to randomly crash Galeon too, but
> > > I can't name any off the top of my head.

Galeon has been funky for me too.  Mine goes into an instant freeze
where it simply locks up, typically while scrolling down the page.
Scroll bar freezes and all other controls are worthless.   Only thing I
can do is kill it.  All other apps on my desktop are unaffected - only
Galeon.

And I have had the same thing happen with Opera as well.

Anyone else seen this behavior, and potentially dealt with it?

Kevin