RE: OT: mass installation on XBox

Cool!! I'd come check it out..

-----Original Message-----
From: martin f krafft [mailto:madduck@debian.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 12:58 AM
To: debian users
Cc: hanspeter kunz
Subject: Re: OT: mass installation on XBox

also sprach Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> [2002.10.03.0717 +0200]:
> > Because it's a cheap P3-700 that we can put into a cluster for
> > evolutionary computation.
>
> Are you sure it isn't for devolutionary gaming ;-)

Well, with the 100 DVD players and camserv, we are then planning to
have 100 different movies streamed to the entire lab when the cluster
isn't doing something useful. haha, just joking.

> I find this hard to believe.

Sorry. We'll invite anyone to come and visit the first
Microsoft-sponsored cluster of Linux nodes.

i no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself.
unless, of course, i want to stay employed.

---