Re: Using LILO to boot Linux/Win98

Hi

Table and tabel.....anyway

You say that you have tre paritions total, right? And linux is installed
on the second partition on the first drive (hda).
And then you have windoze on the first partition on the second
harddrive(hdb)

Then, let's say they are all primary partitions then you would get :

*primary partition 1 on hda = hda1 ?
*primary partition 2 on hda = hda2 linux
*Primary partition 1 on hdb = hdb3 windoze

Or let's say windoze is on a logical partition

then the third partition would be hdb5 and so on

/ernst