Re: imap

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 14:40, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:

> complaints. It takes a bit of tuning (non-obvious tuning, as well!) to
> make postfix not be an open relay, and you'll need to set it up to

Huh!?

I never had any problems setting up postfix. Testing for open relay is
always one of the first things I do after setting up, and I've never had
it open so far.

If you feel certain things have to be watched, I'd be glad you publish
it here, though, perhaps my configurations are just too simple.

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg                           http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

NOTICE: subkey signature! request key 92082481 from keyserver.kjsl.com