Fvwm configuration

Greetings.  I'm running Woody with a 2.4.18 kernel.

Window managers - I've toyed with Windowmaker, stayed with Blackbox a
long time, but have come back to Fvwm - currently have the latest
unstable installed in /usr/local and it is wonderful!!

I want to do this in the Debain way though - What I cannot completely
grasp is the Debian way with fvwm, where most of the user configuration
is done in "hook" files called from the system .fvwm2rc file.  I'm not
clear what should go into which hook file - and yes I have read the docs
but am just dim :-(

Can anyone point me to a full sample configuration ?  Or maybe share
their own ?

TIA

Glyn

--