DSL with several PCs

Hi *

Currently I am setting up a small network trying and connecting all my
old PCs. It's partly just to see how to do stuff, partly it's needed.

The needed part is (the stuff that has to work soon):
An old P I 233 with two network cards, both running OK
A not so old P III 650 with one network card
My new laptop with one network card
A switch for 8 boxes.

The "for fun part" consists of:
A Japanese Macintosh Performa 5270
A very old Amiga 4000

So what we have is:
        +---------+      +---------+
DSL-----+ P 1 233 +------+ Switch  |
        +---------+      +-+-+-+-+-+
        +---------+       | | | +--------+ Apple | (Japanese Macintosh
Performa 5270)
        +---------+         | |
                            | |          +-------+
        +---------+         | +----------+ Amiga | (planned, don't know
if it will work)
        | Laptop  +---------+            +-------+
        +---------+

What I want to do is:
All Boxes should be able to access the web through the P I which shall
act as a gateway.
My ISP would allow me to have several boxes accessing the net, but I
only want one box at a time. Of course, the P III and Laptop will
occasionally run windows, as many of the apps I have to use will only
run under Windows and have need to connect to the net.

The Apple part is not so important right now, the Amiga part is just for
playing with the possibilities. (Still looking for a network card.)

So where do I start and what do I have to do.

Any pointers / help will be most gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Axel Schlicht

P.S. Should debian-isp be the better group for this, please feel free to
set a follow-up.