qmail - tcprules trouble

Hello!

I need to enable some IP areas qmail relaying.
I tried to alter /etc/tcp.smtp and after that
i ran

tcprules tcp.smtp.cdb tcp.smtp.tmp < tcp.smtp

under the /etc dir. After that i checked the
config with

tcprulescheck tcp.smtp.cdb

and it says:
default:
allow connection

But my tcp.smtp file contains 3 rows:
127.0.0.1:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
213.163.37.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
10.0.1.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

I tried deleting tcp.smtp.cdb and after that
rerun tcprules. It does his work, and i can
look into that woth mc in binary mode, it
contains all the 3 records. But tcprulescheck
didn't says about that anyting, and also:
qmail not allows me to send mail through
smtp from that IP areas.

Yes, i restarted qmail... :)

Where did i mistake?

Heilig (Cece) Szabolcs