Emergency lost my mail !

Hi

I was just trying out Mutt against our Exchange server with Imap with a very
basic config. It connected to the exchange server OK and I could see my mail
fine in INBOX. As I exited mutt it paused and the the power went to my PC.
On restarting I find no mail in my Exchange INBOX (checked with Kmail Mutt and
Outlook). Mutt has moved some of the mail to ~/mbox but I have lost the last
three days of my incoming mail !

Our Exchange server is set not to save deleted mails at all so no help there,
does Mutt stage them anywhere before moving them to mbox and deleteing them
off the server ?

This is the first time in 10 years I have actually lost any mail as normally I
use fetchmail and procmail and backup all incoming mail before leting the MUA
at it and its not a pleasent thing to happen !

Thanks

Pat
--
Pat Colbeck