Re: Crashed USB subsystem on kernel 2.4.18

	I'm tracking down an issue with USB cameras as well... I have a
Creative Labs WebCam 3 (ov511.o) that works fine on 2.4.17 but I've yet
to get any post-2.4.17 kernel to see it and handle it properly... I'm
curious as to what might have changed so dramatically after 2.4.17 to
the USB subsystem...

	Jeremy