Re: localhost not working

* Asa Liton (liton@iris.ocn.ne.jp) wrote :
> Hello,
>
> I'm a  very new user of linux (debian). So
> I don't know much about the system. I have
> apache installed and running but, typing
> "localhost" and clicking on a browser is
> not working. I don't even know which file
> to send. Can you please help me with this.
> Thanks in advance.

A more appropriate list to ask this question on would be
debian-user@lists.debian.org :-)

--
Thom May -> thom@debian.org

* moshez tries to understand why in god's name /usr is symlinked to / on the hurd
<vorlon-work> moshez: the same reason that /body/head is symlinked to /body/ass in some Hurd developers?
<vorlon-work> No, that's unkind.  /usr -> / makes more sense than the anatomy of said developers.