Re: Debian with Windows XP

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 07:51:03PM +0200, Bas du Pre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use Windows XP, but I want Debian on my computer too.
> Is that possible? I heard from other people that RedHat doesn't work with Windows XP.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Bas du Pre
> the Netherlands

I understand from the linux-ntfs list that RedHat is not shipped with
ntfs support in the kernel (or maybe its broken).  So you probably
could use RedHat, if you were willing to rebuild the kernel.  Of
course, I like debian fine.

Also, I'm not sure if all XP disk formats are supported by linux,
particularly the server variants.