Re: Problem with nut and Cyberpower 1250AVR

Quoting Peter S Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net>:

> "Brenda J. Butler" <bjb@achilles.net> wrote:
>
> > Not sure if you already solved this but:
> >
> > On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 01:52:20PM -0500, Bill Bell wrote:
> > > I have a Cyberpower 1250AVR connected to /dev/ttyS1 on my
> > > up-to-date Sid maching running nut.  When I run
> > > "/etc/init.d/nut start" the shell just hangs with-
> >
> > I have a Cyberpower 650SL and I'm using powstatd.
>
> Plus powstatd was written for Cyberpower UPSes, so they work well with
> it.
>
> Peter

Powstatd works as advertised for the Cyberpower UPS.  (I just tried it out this
weekend, thanks).  I was trying to get nut to work because I have a second
computer running "the other OS" which nut has a client for.  Both machines are
running off of this same UPS.  Well, the important box is running woody so it
looks like powstatd it is.

--
Bill
C.R.E.A.M.  Dark Angel