Re: route goes on reboot ?

Someone more knowledgeable than me will correct this if I'm wrong, but I
think /etc/rc.boot gets executed after everything else. You can put route
commmands there.

Then again, you need to worry about what happens on a networking restart.
If that clears the routing table then you'll need to call your route
script again.  I haven't looked that deep into it yet.

--
Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.