Xpdq trouble

Please cc: dscpubl@siltec.lt

----

Hi,
  I have woody and KDE. I'm trying to get PDQ, especially XPDQ, up and
running.

  I tried to install PDQ from Dselect, and that didn't seem to work.

  I went to the HOWTO, and thence to a PDQ site, and downloaded my
printer's setup file.

  I saved that as /etc/pdq/driver/"drivers2" (drivers2 being hte
filename,
the rest being the directory.)

  I then downloaded the main PDQ 2.2.1 *.tgz file, and uncompressed that
into /home/me/pdq/.  I then went to that directory, ran ./configure ,
then make, then make install.

  Now I find that if I type pdq --help, I get a simple help screen.  If
I go to my terminal window and type xpdq, though, I get "unknown
command."

  Can anyone offer any help on what I'm doing wrong, and how to get my
printer up and running?

  - Mike