Re: Getting mozilla going...

No, I don't have any issues with it. But it CAN cause problems in
some cases. Sorry, I do not remember the exact details, and was
most likely due to version differences. So if one is having
problems, it is worth checking out.

Paul

P.S. I no longer use Netscape, all that extra garbage they like to
hang in there, just gets in the way.

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *