RE: Anyone using Jabber on Woody

When using the WinJab client I see the following:

[12:01:03] Attempting to Connect to 146.zzz.xxx.yyy...
[12:01:05] Disconnected from Server!
[12:01:05] COMM Error  (0)
[12:01:05] Could not connect. Pausing 5 seconds.

I can see a user XML file in the /var/lib/jabber/"hostname" directory.
So I assume it has registered me.

The /var/log/jabber/record.log I see the following:

20020424T11:23:01 tcosta01@146.zzz.xxx.yyy login fail 146.zzz.xxx.yyy 401
(null)
20020424T11:23:01 tcosta01@146.zzz.xxx.yyy login fail 146.zzz.xxx.yyy 401
WinJab