Re: Update shouldn't nuke XF86Config-4

Michael D. Crawford wrote:

I looked into my XF86Config-4 file, and the protocol had been changed to PS/2. But the update didn't take me through any manual config process, it just silently changed it!

Hmmmm. I believe it asks if you want to redo the config file and isn't the default to not change the file? I always watch that message like a hawk during updates and make sure it does not change anything. During my upgrades it has always stopped at that point expecting user input. YMMV.

Ed Lawson