Mozzila: inbox message disappearing

After moving messages to subfolders and leave the
inbox empty, I can not see any pos-received msgs.
in the inbox folder. It's a pop mailbox from an
outside server which I use Mozzila to manage, with
important messages coming in. What could cause
such unexpected behaviour and how can I fix it, if
possible.9

I don't know what kind of further information
about the problem I could give to help you
help me, but I really need some help here.

--
Luiz Carlos

Usr Linux #269213 | Libra- Ed. Livro Brasileiro
...counter.li.org | Brasilia  DF Brasil
Debian  GNU LINUX | O Sistema Universal