Re: Shape shifting reptilians are about to achieve complete control over this planet

On  0, Elizabeth Barham <soggytrousers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> John <jtc@stic.net> writes:
>
> > You know this isn't really as off topic as it sounds. The question
> > we should be asking is "Can they code???" .
> >
> > If so ...... Welcome to Debian ;-)
>
> I just made a brief glimpse at David Icke's website and Reptillian
> Agenda's site and it involves dinosaurs (or lizard creatures) and
> possibly something about dinosaurs/lizard-creatures living under the
> earth. It's a little UFO-oriented type of stuff and in general I steer
> away from this type of thing, but...
>
> Revelation 17
>
> 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out
>   of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth
>   whose names have not been written in the book of life from the
>   creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast,
>   because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
>
> It's my opinion that the beast is a dinosaur.

I am extremely reluctant to offer an opinion on the meaning of most
things in Revelation, but I doubt very much that it is a dinosaur.
There are enough other references to the beast in that book to warrant
a more symbolic interpretation of 'beast', I think.

But this *waaaaayyyy* off topic.

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"That you're not paranoid does not mean they're not out to get you."
	- Robert Waldner

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au