Linux Server > PDC

Has anyone promoted a Samba Server to a PDC in a Windows NT environment? Any heads up?

I'm getting ready to do this and I'm just wondering about any problems people have faced. What about moving users, groups, profiles from NT to Samba. Actually, I guess I should have said recreating, since there is no existing means, that I'm aware of, for moving these. Also, what is the best way to approach this. Pull Samba off the LAN, create all users groups, etc. and then put it on line? Or is the task simple enough to leave it on line, create user, groups, etc and then basically promote it and demote existing NT PDC?

Curtis