Re: Installing packages from unstable version

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 07:01:28PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
>How can I install packages from the unstable version of the
>distribution with apt-get?

Rather than a verbose answer, just look at my sources.list and
apt.conf

To install Galeon from unstable the command is:

apt-get install galeon/unstable.

This is fairly reliable.  At the moment I have one of those endless
cycles that make dselect unusable but apt-get always works and the
conflicts tend to get ironed out in a day or 2.

Hope this helps.

Patrick
APT::Default-Release "testing";
deb http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib