Re: bootsector

Patrick Kirk wrote:

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 19:28, Ted Wager wrote:

Hi..
	On booting up the screen message tells me
"There are differences between bootsector and it's backup"
This is followed by a list of numbers and the message
"Not fixed automatically"...The system works ok but I would like to
know if this can be fixed..I thought it might be the bootloader

Do you have partition magic or some such thing installed?

Hi
   Thanks for the reply...I have xp pro from the wife's work
which I boot from a bootdisk with SuSE and debian on my other drive
which I boot from a bootdisk..

--
Regards
 Ted Wager