RE: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 17:16, adam wrote:
> okay, I expected a bit more tolerance from debian users - I've just
> unsubscribed.
> sorry for having bothered you . . .
>
> Adam

Ok thats just not cool.  You dont have to do that.  This is an open
list. And I believe it is against the inclusive philosophy of the Debian
project as a whole to exclude someone for such a stupid purpose.  Dont
worry about those people who are telling you to leave, they are entitled
to thier opinion, but you are entitled to be on this list too.

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."